Tuesday 25 May 2010

One of my favourite films...“A beautiful mind”


One of my favourite films is “A beautiful mind” it is a movie from 2001 and directed by Ron Howard, starring Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly. This film received an Oscar for best film, best director and other nominations.
This is the history of John Forbes Nash, a student of math from University of Princeton and his life after graduating from College who suffer schizophrenia and he believes that he is pursued by the Russian intelligence agency because he worked deciphering Russian secret codes. Besides he got married and he has many problems caused by his mental illness. Finally he decided to continue working and he receive an Oscar.
I watched this film the first time when I was fifteen years old. In this occasion I went to cinema with my friends and we bought many snacks. This was a good day.
I like this film because the story is very exciting and the performance is very good.
Definitely I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment