Tuesday 4 May 2010

What is the music for me?


The music means for me an expression tool where any people can express oneself in the words and sound of the music. The music enable manifest against it of a war, discrimination o any idea. On the other hand enable to express feelings for example: happiness, sadness, hate, passion, love, etc.
I first started listening to the music I like when I’m sixteen years old. A friend invited me to his house and we listen to music and I liked.
I like because I express my feels and ideas about the world, entertain me and I can share with my friends.
My favourite band is the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and my favourite song is “Dani California”. The song is about death of a young pregnant woman called Danielle California from Mississippi and her hard life. Besides I like the song “She’s only eighteen” and “Californication” of the Red Hot chilli Peppers too.

3 comments:

  1. We both feel the same with the music.
    See tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no money when
    Metallica came :(
    Good post
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is very true...the music is life, express our feelings

    ReplyDelete