Sunday 6 June 2010

Computer and computer games


My favourite technology is the computer. I can do with it papers, presentations and other works. Besides I can hear my favourite music, watch videos and films, chat with my friends, to have conference group, send e-mails, etc.

Anyway I use the computer to surf the net. My favourite websites are Facebook, Hotmail, Politicastereo, Catholic.com and Emol.

However I am a fan of the computer games. I like the strategy games such as Age of empires, Empire Earth, Rise of nations and those where you are the captain must build cities, harvest resources and destroy the enemy army.

Moreover I like “The Sims”. It is a social simulator where you create a family, build a home, to get job, and fulfill their needs for your family are happy. Nevertheless my favorite computer game is call Tropico 3. In this game you are the President of a banana republic and you can issue decrees, build big buildings, manage the economy, and meet the needs of the population, including other. Furthermore these games help me to develop my management and strategic skills.

Finally I invited you to explore the magic word of the computer games but without to drive nuts.

1 comment:

  1. Mr....

    it's great that you like these games pc, I do not call much attention, but I've played ....

    see you soon

    nicolas

    ReplyDelete